Google mobile ads appear on search results on its Search network, on content websites and on mobile apps. Here is how you can advertise your business on smartphones:
Click to call
Business phone number is shown on an extra line, and customers can click and call your business directly.
- 6-8% average increase in clickthrough rates
- cost the same as normal clicks but customers who call are often more qualified leads.
Click to download
Promote your mobile apps directly.
- Users will be brought directly to your app on Apple iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Icon will be prominently shown, good for branding too.
Sitelinks direct customers to specific important pages on your website.
- average 30% increase in clickthrough rates
- As browsing on mobile takes some extra effort, customers will find it useful to directly reach your best selling products and services.
Easily lets users see your store location on Google maps and visualize how to get there while on the move.
- Mobile local information seekers are ready to take action: research from Google and Ipsos shows that 59% visit a business and more than 40% purchase after looking for local information on their smartphones.