Econsultancy’s latest “Internet Marketing Strategy Briefing” report gives some good points on how to improve customer experience online in your digital marketing efforts and hence increase conversions from your PPC campaigns like Google Adwords.
- Humanize the experience by include live chats, live events.
- Be open about who you e.g. using a real people in e.g. “About us”, Twitter, it brings trust to visitors.
- Improve customer experience by analyzing why they are abandoning your site.
- “Almost half of companies (46%) cite lack of budget as one of the three most significant obstacles. Lack of skilled analysts (42%) and lack of suitable technology (38%) are the next most cited”.
- Google Analytics provides top of the class insights like countries, access methods, landing pages and statistics about visitor’s visits, FREE.
- Top methods to analyze behavior
- User testing
- Online surveys
On top of increasing conversions for the PPC clicks from campaigns, improving the customer experience online also furthers the branding for your company.